Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Little Fun

One of these days, I'll remember to post some pictures. We have some fun ones. Gabe has enjoyed wearing hats lately, as well as the falling leaves. We are doing ok in the Edwards household. Gabe has continued to show slow growth in his attachment to us. We are having a few "normal" days, and his sleep has continued to go better for naps. Sometimes they are 45 minute naps, but at least he is going down without throwing a big fit. I just pray this continues.

Thanks for praying for Steve's back. He is feeling MUCH better. I think he has become a firm believer in chiripractors.

This weekend is our church group's annual camping trip to Turkey Run State Park. Gabe got a high fever from his shots, and Steve ended up staying home with him Friday, so I could take the girls down friday night. Gabe felt better and they joined us today (Saturday). The kids are having a blast, and are dirtier than ever. It was somewhat disappointing to me, as Addison just wanted to hang out with all the kids, and I wanted to hang out with her and Lauren. But I'm glad they are having a good time. Gabe and I left them so Steve and the girls could enjoy one more night of camping. I may have got the better end of the deal, since it was raining and thundering when I left. Here's to hoping the tent stays dry!

Had our final visit with our Social Worker last week, found out that Gabe hasn't gained all that much weight (but he is near his growth curve), and our adoption finalization is in October! Also was told that Gabe probably doesn't have RAD, but it was likely needed for insurance purposes. I don't know, all we can do is just keep going forward and trying our best with the knowledge we've been given.

Thank you for your continued prayers. They are definitely being heard and felt. Please don't stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment