Monday, March 23, 2009

Cute

Tonight as I was walking Gabriel in the hallway to get him to sleep, I tripped as Lauren went by. Then I realized that as I paced the hallway, she was pacing with me. Everytime I stopped and turned, she stopped and turned. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. Made my load a little lighter.

We had a great Sunday, then Gabriel woke up 4 times Sunday night. Sigh. He was quiet but good today, but I could tell he missed Addison and Steve. When Addison got home, he fussed more, and when Steve got home, he decided to go on a hunger strike. May be another 4 times up tonight.

I know that God wants us to learn something from each situation. One that I need to explore more is how we as adopted children to God, push him away, wanting to do what I want to do. And all He really wants is to love me. The other thing that always comes to a head when I have babies is how selfish I am. May God redeem our hard times for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment